What is Santa Encryptor Ransomware?
Santa Encryptor Ransomware is a very catastrophic and unsafe malware contamination. In later past, this specific ransomware infection has turned into a genuine worry for a few Windows PC clients because of its document encoding capacities. This exceptionally troublesome infection is such a dreadful making of cyber hackers which can make you totally unfit to get to your own particular PC if contaminated. Having progressed cryptographic algorithm, Santa Encryptor Ransomware can without much of a stretch encrypt all sort of record, organizers, archives, media documents and so on put away on your PC. Whats more, Santa Encryptor Ransomware will make the system totally pointless if not expelled soon.
Distribution method of the Santa Encryptor Ransomware:
Santa Encryptor Ransomware is an infamous bit of malware that quietly sneaks into your machine. It, for the most part, gets helped through spam messages, shareware, bundled free outsider projects, suspicious sites, and different traps. Once, it gets installed on the system, it will likewise hinder your firewall security and antivirus software to bear on its dangerous activities. Santa Encryptor Ransomware can likewise change your PC when you download counterfeit software updates, visit porn sites, share documents on the perilous network.
Ransom message of the Santa Encryptor Ransomware:
Oop’s Your File’s Have Been Encrypted!
What Happened To Your PC?
Your Important File’s Have Been Encrypted
Many Of Your Documents, Photos, Databases And Other File’s Are No Longer Accessible.
Because They Have Been Encrypted Using AES-256
How Can I Decrypt My File’s?
Your Lucky Santa Is Here To Help You To Decrypt Your File’s
With the Power Of Christmas Spirit! Santa Needs You To Send $150 Worth Of Bitcoin To
The Given Bitcoin Address Below
How Do I Pay?
Their Are A Few Links For You To Buy The Bitcoin,
Send $150 Worth Of Bitcoin To The Given Address To Decrypt Your File’s
Send $150 Worth Of Bitcoin To This Address:
How to Uninstall Santa Encryptor Ransomware Automatically from Computer?
Remove Santa Encryptor Ransomware From Your Windows Automatically
You can use the best and most powerful anti-malware solution to delete Santa Encryptor Ransomware from your computer. It can easily prevent any kind of online attack on your computer system. The SpyHunter Security Suite, Developed by West Coast Labs Checkmark Certification, is one of the best and powerful anti -virus tool. You can protect your PC from any kind of online virus attack. The Spyhunter Anti-malware contains real time protection feature and gives an ultimate security to your system. It is highly able to detect any kind of malware existence and provide reliable service. Any person can use this Spyhunter because of it’s easy user interface. Once the SpyHunter get installed and registered to your system, you will get the safest mode of your system so that you can work conveniently. If your system get infected, the SpyHunter will notify you about the infections.
Remove Santa Encryptor Ransomware From Your Mac OS Automatically
The Mackeeper application contains a complete solution for the system security for all Mac users. The Mackeeper by default optimizes and secure the Mac OS to give a convenient performance. If you install the Mackeeper on any Mac system, all features of this software provide you the powerful solution from the different kinds of malware attacks such as potentially unwanted programs which can harm the Mac system. Our world is improving day by day in technology and we are living in the digital world. The computer is the most vital item for our different kinds of working procedures. This is mandatory to always safe and secures your system from any kind of infections. You can use this powerful Mackeeper by investing one time to secure your Mac system for the lifetime.
How To Manually Remove Santa Encryptor Ransomware:
To eliminate the negative impact randomly made by Santa Encryptor Ransomware on your PC, manual solution is an effective process to follow. Make sure you get help from a member of your family or any friend who is better than you in computer skills. The reason behind saying this is very important because if you won’t go with the aforementioned suggestion you can crash your system permanently because of a single mistake. For common and novice PC users we recommend to go with Anti-Malware Scanner and completely delete Santa Encryptor Ransomware from your computer along with other possibly existing threats.
Step 1 : Instructions To Start Your PC in Safe Mode with Networking
1. Restart your PC and keep tapping on F8 function key right before when Windows logo appears. This will let your system access the Advanced Options Menu.
2. Next screen will appear with all possible selections (just like the image below). Select Safe Mode with Networking, you can make selections with the help of up/down arrow.
1. Press and Hold SHIFT+F8, as soon as you click to restart your computer system.
2. Here Advance Boot Options will not display, Win 8 will show Recovery Mode. Continue with the given steps until you see Safe Mode function.
3. Click on ‘See advanced repair options’.
4. Go to Troubleshoot if you see it.
5. Next will be Advanced Options.
6. On the next window, Windows Startup Settings are needed to be clicked here.
7. At last when you click to restart the computer system. Windows 8 will now boot into Advanced Boot Option where you can easily opt to run your PC in Safe Mode with Networking.
Next Step will be to Open your installed Anti-virus program and update it to the most recent version by automatically downloading necessary updates.
Once it gets updated, deep scan your system and removes all the identified threats. Do not try to restart your PC between the scanning process. Follow the next procedure, because you still need it.
Step 2 : How To Show Hidden Files And Folders In Computer
Instruction for Windows 7/Windows Vista
To enable the viewing of protected and hidden system documents in Windows 7 please take after these means:
- Close all programs so you are at your desktop.
- Tap on the Start button.
- Tap on the Control Panel menu alternative.
- At the point when the control panel opens you will see a screen.
- Tap on the Appearance and Personalization link.
6. You will now be in the Appearance and Personalization control panel.
Now click on the Show hidden files and folders option.
- Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
- Delete the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide extensions for known file types.
- Delete the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
When this is done, your Folder Options screen should appear to be like the accompanying picture.
10. Enter the Apply and then the OK button.
Windows 8 or 10
Instruction for Windows 8 or 10
If you just need to see hidden files and you do not wish to see the files that are classified as Windows 8 or 10 System files, then please follow these steps. Please note that this is the recommended setting if you wish to see just hidden files.
- Follow the instruction below to see the hidden files on Windows 8 & 10
- From the Windows 8 Start Screen, select the Windows Explorer app.
2. When Windows 8 or 10 Explorer appears, please single-click on the View tab. Once you click on this tab, you will see a screen as:
3. Check the “Hidden items” check box to view hidden items.
From Control Panel
- When the Control Panel opens, select the More Settings option.
- When the Control Panel opens you will see a screen as:
Click on Appearance and Personalization option.
5. Now a second screen will open with the option of “show hidden files and folders” in folder option. Click on this option.
6. Now select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
7. Now delete the check mark from the checkbox labeled as Hide extensions for known file types.
8. Finally, delete the check mark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
9. Once the process is complete, Folder Options screen will appear.
10. Enter the Apply button and then the OK button.
11. You can now close the Windows 8 or 10 Control Panel.
You are now able to see Windows 8 or 10 Hidden files and folders.
Step 3 : How To Stop Virus Related Process From Task Manager
When utilizing Windows there will at last come a period when you have to close a program that is solidified, is malware, or is basically not acting appropriately. Tragically, in some cases simply tapping on the Windows close button does not close a program legitimately. This guide will show you how to utilize the Windows Task Manager to close a program in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
The most effective method to close a program in Windows 7 utilizing the Windows Task Manager are as follows:
- To close, or end, a program in Windows 7, you should press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete console mix on your console to open the Windows 7 security screen.
- At the security screen, appeared above, tap on the Task Manager button. This will dispatch the Windows 7 Task Manager as demonstrated as follows.
- You now need to choose the procedure, or program, you wish to end by left-tapping on it once so it progresses toward becoming highlighted as appeared in the picture beneath.
When you select a procedure, the End Task Button will wind up noticeably accessible. To end the program, tap on the End Task Button and the program will be ended.
The most effective method to close a program in Windows 8 and Windows 10 utilizing the Windows Task Manager are as follows:
- To end, or close, a program in Windows 8 and Windows 10, you should press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete console mix on your console to open the Windows Security screen.
- At the security screen, appeared above, tap on the Task Manager button. This will dispatch the Windows 10/8 Task Manager as demonstrated as follows.
- You now need to tap on the More Details choice to demonstrate the full rundown of running procedures.
- Select the procedure, or program, you wish to end by left-tapping on it once so it progresses toward becoming highlighted as appeared in the picture above. When you select a procedure, the End Task button will wind up noticeably accessible.
- To end the program, tap on the End Task button and the program will be ended.
Step 4: How To Delete Virus From The Windows Control Panel
- Go to Start Menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Choose Add/Remove Programs
- Find Santa Encryptor Ransomware related files/programs
- Click on remove/uninstall after selecting the program
- Click on Start and then go to Control Panel
- Go to Programs and Features
- Find here programs associated with Santa Encryptor Ransomware in the appearing list of programs.
- Select the suspicious program and click on Uninstall.
- Right click on the bottom left corner of your desktop (Start Button)
- From menu (in the left) choose Control Panel
- Go to Programs and Features & click on Uninstall a program
- Locate the programs associated with Santa Encryptor Ransomware or any other suspicious programs.
- Click Uninstall button.
- Go to the bottom left corner and click on the “Ask me anything” section
- Type “Control Panel” there
- Go to the suggested Desktop app named “Control Panel”
- Now go to Programs > Uninstall a program
- Locate the Santa Encryptor Ransomware related or any other suspicious program and select them to highlight
- After that click on remove/uninstall
The process to Reset Affected Web Browser (Optional):
Reset settings of Google Chrome:
1. First, you need to open the Google Chrome.
2. In the address bar, you can type – chrome://settings/ and then press Enter. (You can also go to settings with the help of options icon on the right corner of chrome browser.)
3. Go to the advanced settings available at the end of the page.
4. Reach more bottom of the next page and go to Reset Settings, click on it and remove all changes made by Santa Encryptor Ransomware.
Reset Internet Explorer Browser:
- Open Internet Explorer browser.
- Go to the top menu and click on Tools > Internet Options.
- After that, Advanced Tab needs to be selected.
- To get all the default settings back to your Internet Explorer, click on the Reset button and get rid of modifications done by Santa Encryptor Ransomware.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default:
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on the Top Menu icon after that select Troubleshooting Information.
- You will see Refresh Firefox option, click on that and erase all the effects of Santa Encryptor Ransomware on Mozilla browser.
Safe Browsing Features – How to Turn them ON
Google Chrome’s protection from Dangerous Sites–
With the help of Google Chrome’s Dangerous site protection feature, the browsing of yours will be the lesser risk over the web. It will automatically display a warning if you visit any suspicious thing. In a similar way, Santa Encryptor Ransomware and various other adware categorized threats could be easily prevented to get enter in your PC.
To activate such settings follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to the settings with the help of settings option or typing – chrome://settings/ in the address bar.
- After going to the settings page, opt for advanced settings.
- Locate Privacy section and mark the option that says- “Protect you and your device from dangerous sites.”
- After such changes within the settings menu, all you will need is to restart Google Chrome.
Activate Internet Explorer’s SmartScreen Filter –
Microsoft has enabled the SmartScreen filter option within its IE 8 & 9 version. It mostly helps to detect phishing websites and stop to automatically download malicious programs like Santa Encryptor Ransomware . To turn on the SmartScreen feature within your IE follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer
- On the Top, Menu chooses Tools (IE9). For IE8 please look into Safety
- There you can easily see SmartScreen Filter from the drop-down list and click to Turn on the SmartScreen Filter.
- Restart IE to appear effects.
Block Attack Sites and Web Forgeries in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox version 3 or later has inbuilt Phishing and Malware Protection that warns you to access any page at it have phishing content or such kind of website which is designed to drop Santa Encryptor Ransomware or similar threats. Please follow this guide to keep yourself safe while browsing-
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on Open Menu. After that Options from its list.
- Select Security and click on the check box of these following options.
- Warn me when sites try to install add-ons
- Block reported attack sites
- Block reported web forgeries
MS Edge Browser
Microsoft Edge Browser – Activate SmartScreen Filter
SmartScreen filter is a built-in feature in Microsoft Edge browser (just like Internet Explorer 8, 9 etc.) It will easily help in protecting your system from malicious programs like Santa Encryptor Ransomware etc.
- Open Microsoft Edge browser
- You can see More Actions button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Settings options from the drop-down list.
- Under Settings menu, visit Advanced Settings and click View Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to this option – “help protect my PC from malicious sites and downloads with SmartScreen Filter”. Click to turn it ON.
- You can now restart your Microsoft Edge
If your PC is suffering from Ransomware attack, then you can follow the advice given below to decrypt your file:
Santa Encryptor Ransomware Decryption Tool
At present, we don’t have information for announced decryption tool for Santa Encryptor Ransomware encrypted files. Various computer security developers are working on it, we will announce any updated news or tool in our News Article section as soon as we get any notice related to the same.
Disclaimer: All parts of the information provided over this blog post is “as is” completely for educational purpose. Even each utility/software referred as a removal tool is just a suggestion only. We are not here for any type of guarantee/promises that methods are shown here will work surely on your PC because the situations and conditions on each computer are completely different from another. We are really Sorry if the aforementioned techniques or tools doesn’t help you remove Santa Encryptor Ransomware . Good luck to you.
Caution Message: Important warning about the ( Santa Encryptor Ransomware ) threat: To proceed with manual removal process of ( Santa Encryptor Ransomware ) requires interference with system and registries. Such mistakes can easily damage important system files of PC and crash it for permanent. But, even you if are not so skilled at the professional level yet you can remove ( Santa Encryptor Ransomware ) in just 5 minutes, using a trusted malware removal tool.
With the last step, you have successfully removed Santa Encryptor Ransomware from your Windows System. To never experience such malware ( Santa Encryptor Ransomware ) attack again you need to follow above-mentioned steps correctly.
Download the Santa Encryptor Ransomware Removal Tool (Plumbytes/Spyhunter links) Now for a Malware-Free PC.